Water Conditioning Systems That Last
LCR Series II
An Advanced Water Conditioning System That Can Be Tailored To Fit Your Needs And Water Conditons
• High Density Composite Valve – Industrial strength valve engineered with glass-filled Noryl for pressure capability and durability.
• National Sanitation Foundation Listed Mineral Tank – NSF listed tank liner, fiberglass wrapped to withstand high pressure.
• 12 Volt Electric System – For safety purposes and to make installations convenient; compact tansformer design.
• Advanced Electronic Timer – Solid-State microprocessor with easy setting access; memory capability and battery backup.
• Water Meter Controlled – A full one-inch water meter accurate to +5% savves water and salt by regenerating the unit only when necessary and with the correct amount of salt.
• High Impact resistant Cabinets – Both the salt and mineral tanks are manufactured of high impact industrial type plastics with ultraviolet inhibitors.
• Up-Flow Regeneration for Efficiency – Featuring Proportional brine and superior bed cleansing with prefill function to help eliminate salt bridging. (Not available in 1 1/4″ valve)
• Quartz Gravel Base – Provides greater filtration and allows for stronger flows in counter-current cycles without reintroducing hardness into treated water.
• Resins – Highest quality resins resist chlorine effects, promotes effiency and longer life.
• Full One Inch Valving – Allows for full flow and pressure for today’s homes.
• Dual Tank Configuration – Allows for more salt storage, helps eliminate salt bridging, tank sweating and provides for easier cleaning
• Single Tank Configuration – For easy installation and limited spaces.
• Nine Standard Models – Not the “one size fits all” approach used by the “big box” retailers.